Ecosystem Restoration Camps Members Toolkit
Our members often ask what can they do to support the Ecosystem Restoration Camps movement even if they are not able to work directly at a camp. One of the best ways to support the growth and development of Ecosystem Restoration Camps is by promoting the movement in your community.
Members can promote Ecosystem Restoration Camps in their communities by organizing events such as a screening of the documentary “Green Gold”, sharing a presentation about Ecosystem Restoration Camps at other local events and conferences, and by directly reaching out to friends and family to share our story.
To support these efforts, we have created a toolkit to help our members share the story of Ecosystem Restoration Camps and promote this work within their local communities.
- Powerpoint presentation about the why-how-what of Ecosystem Restoration Camps
- Video of the powerpoint presentation, delivered by Ashleigh Brown, Business Development Manager at Ecosystem Restoration Camps. (You can show this video directly at your event as an effective way of sharing the story of our work.)
- Brochure: about Ecosystem Restoration Camps and the different ways you can get involved. There is a digital version and a print version available
- The ‘Lets Restore the Earth Film’: a 6 minute video showing what Ecosystem Restoration camping is all about
- Postcards: can be printed on A5 and handed out to potential members (download: front / back)
- Fundraising Flyer: explaining the different options how to support Ecosystem Restoration Camps as a funder
- Green Gold Documentary: a 48 minutes documentary showing examples of ecosystem restoration around the world and explaining the work of John D Liu
- Step by Step guide to setting up a membership expansion event
- 2019 Strategy Document
- Ecosystem Restoration Infographic Poster
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need support.
We can also share and promote your ERC-event on our social media channels. Inform us about your event, so that we can share through the ERC social media channels too
Video of the powerpoint presentation, delivered by Ashleigh Brown, Business Development Manager at Ecosystem Restoration Camps. (You can show this video directly at your event as an effective way of sharing the story of our work.)