Education Coordinator (volunteer)
This is a part time role that will develop and grow the educational offering of Ecosystem Restoration Camps worldwide, both through online and local offerings. The primary focus is on ecosystem restoration but we aim to look at restoration education from a holistic perspective. In this role you will have a chance to further develop and implement the education strategy as part of the online Communications team. This is a volunteer role initially but this is likely to change to a paid role as funds become available.
Your main responsibilities
- Further develop and implement the education strategy
- Research and implement ideas that will spread knowledge and techniques in regeneration from a holistic perspective
- Supporting the development of online education through webinars, an online knowledge base, etc.
- Supporting promotion of educational offerings on social media, in newsletters, etc.
- Supporting the offering of courses, workshops and events locally
- Networking with related educational institutions
What we are looking for
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great organisational skills and comfortable working online
- Be passionate about ecosystem restoration and dedicated to making it happen on a global scale
- Be a fluent English speaker
- Be able to operate within GMT/CET time zones
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with permaculture curriculum
This is a perfect role for someone that is passionate about ecosystem restoration and wants to turn this passion into a career.
Location is flexible, as are number of days worked.
Apply before MAY 15 by sending a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org